Sunday, October 18, 2009



Ok still no carved pumpkins but....I painted a ceramic one! It is too cute. I painted it white with the inside orange and put a light in it. I just love it and I hope the real ones look this good.




I finally put a profile pic on here. It is me with my 2 sons, Stephen and Jesse in Gulf Shores. They got by best side...the back of my head. lol




Here are a couple of pics from that same vacation.

This is Jesse with his girlfriend, Meagan.


This is Stephen and his girlfriend, Shannon.
Aren't the handsome? Oh, and the girls look ok too. lol
Stephen is 28 and a police officer and in the Marine Corps Reserves. He has done 1 tour in Iraq and we hope there will be no more deployments (by we I mean me) but there is a possibility of Afghanistan.
Jesse is 19 and a sophomore in college. He's not quite sure about his major at this point, but is considering being a lawyer. He would be great...he loves to argue and he never gives up!
Ok I'm gonna go paint some more pumpkins now. I will post pics of all of them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment